Friday, April 24, 2009

GOcaloid

Wah, I haven't written anything for this blog for such a long time... I'm not sure if it's because I'm lazy or I've been busy... I guess it could be either. xD
Well, today at school was really fun. And I mean REALLY fun. Yennie, who usually wears her black-white color scheme, came today with this bright yellow and black jacket... It was a surprise, but it was such an awesome jacket! We switched jackets for the day, and it was so fun! (God, I love that jacket...) And after school right after we got out of class, we switched backpacks and P.E. bags and all that. She even wore my glasses! (Not too mention imitated my whole 'Tezuka fan-girl Squee!'...) So, as we're walking to Ruskin our friend actually comes up behind her saying, "Oh hey Allison-wait, what??" Ah, it was so funny. I even fooled my brother!!!
But I wish some of the others were here today to see that. But they're at Disneyland right now for their music... -sigh- I wish I could've gone with them.

Anyway, my friend and I created yet another music group thing. Only this isn't exactly a group since it's only the two of us. We are the GOcaloids! You know, coming from the word 'Vocaloids' and our stage names both have 'Go' in them... so yea, do you get it?
Here we are!: http://gocaloid.webs.com/index.html
Please check it out, and do comment! We love getting comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment