Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OMG!!

Today was okay, nothing too special. Except two things:

-We finally got TV (only 40 channels)
-Michael Jackson came to my house!!! -gasp-

My brother was practically jumping for joy when he started watching TV for the first time in like 4 months. I'm not kidding. About 4 months without TV. You think no ordinary kid would be able to handle that without going insane. Think again.

Let me clarify this: Michael Jackson is my nickname for a kid name Tri Vo. It was so surprising! The doorbell rang, I answered it, and standing there is his mom, his cute little brother, and Michael Jackson! I was all like OMFG!!! And he forgot to take off his shoes when he went in the house. He's ten years old and wear high top converse...I found that very strange. xD


2 more day until Christmas! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment