Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! =D

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe the year's almost over.

Today was fun. I woke up ( a little late, though xD) and my brother and I opened our presents. Thanks to everyone who gave me something, even if it was small. ^^

Omg the chocolate. So many of my presents were chocolates. Not that I don't like that. CHOCOLATE FTW!!!!!! xD

Special thanks to:
Lynn- For that awesome Godiva chocolate =D
Nancy- For thinking about me, and giving me something unique
Frances- All-Star Converse! Oh yea!


My relatives came over around noon for a meal and all that. It was pretty fun. My cousins were busy playing video games, mostly Naruto Clash Revolution 2 on the Wii. Then one of the controllers went and broke. It wasn't very nice of the controller. -.-

The adults spent like 15 minutes watching the Roomba clean the floor. It was kinda weird, but the Roomba looks so awesome. xD

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a Happy New Year!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment