Saturday, January 3, 2009

Almost School Again...

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, it seems like school is coming. Ugh, why can't break last forever? Even summer vacation ends, though two months seems like a lot. It's not that much when you're having so much fun and can't keep track of the days.

My winter break has been pretty fun. My family went to the snow, along with Nancy's family. It was so much fun! Nancy and I dug this snow cave/tunnel, but then some kid went and broke it. Oh well. My left hand felt like it had frostbite, but I didn't have frostbite. Ironic thing is, I burned my left hand that night. First cold, then hot? Am I cursed?

Huong Dao had this gathering yesterday. It was fun. The cadettes mostly just stayed in a room to talk and eat and stuff like that. Then it was ruined by little girls and boys running through the rooms and screaming. There was no peace in there! Only peace in the beginning and the end. Me and Nancy and Truc Quan hid in the closet for like....five minutes. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment